Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Podcast Week, Part Three: Checking off my bucket list.

Following last weekend's Three Broomsticks and the very nice mentions on Potterversity yesterday comes the finale of my podcast week, and something to check off my bucket list.  I was honored t be the guest on a special bonus episode of the Strike and Ellacott files on "Best Moments in the Cormoran Strike Series.


It was great fun to spend almost two full hours with Kenz, Lindsay and Pools, chatting about this series with these remarkable Strikers.  Thanks to The Strike and Ellacott Files for the opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.