Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Potterversity Essay Volume Released: A Must-Read for Potter Nerds.

 If you don't mind a bit of a plug here, I am happy to announce that Potterversity: Essays Exploring the World of Harry Potter, edited by my good friends Katy McDaniel and Emily Strand. is now ready for purchase. I got my author's copy in the mail today, having contributed an essay: "The Weasley Witches: From Snitches to Stitches to Not-My-Daughter-You-Bitches" to the Questions of Character section. It looks great and I can't wait to read the whole thing. 


This book would make a wonderful holiday gift for your favorite Potter nerd. Not only does my own chapter address the magic of Mrs. Weasley's hand-knit Christmas sweaters, but co-editor Emily Strand has an entire chapter on the literary and spiritual significance of Christmas celebrations in the series. 

You can learn more about the book on this week's Potterversity Podcast #43, which was recorded at the Chestnut Hill Harry Potter Academic Festival. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.