Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Friday, May 5, 2023

Strike Read-a-long Between Now and The Running Grave?

 I've been thinking about this for some time and decided to check interest levels.  Would anyone be interested in a group re-read of the full Strike series in the lead-up to The Running Grave? If so, I'll post a schedule, and try to post a some discussion questions a few times a week.  Informal and fun, but hopefully also thoughtful and engaging.  


If you are interested, please either comment here or, send me an email message at the link to the right Some people have reported difficulty in commenting; I am trying to figure out if that is a widespread problem, so please message me if it is.  

14 comments:

Comments are moderated.