Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Coming Soon: Beyond the Ivory Tower: More Essays on the Works of J. K. Rowling

 My editor, Dr. Lana Whited, posted that the final manuscript was sent off to the publisher today!  I am very excited about this volume, for which I contributed a chapter on the psychology of humor in Harry Potter. It is also, to the best of my knowledge, the first academic volume to include essays on some of Rowling's other works, including The Ickabog, A Casual Vacancy and, of course, Cormoran Strike.  I'll let everyone know when it's available to order. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Louise! I'm also looking forward to seeing the volume and think we're going to be very proud of it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.