Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

For The Running Grave Fans: Two Great Releases.

 I'm going to be tied up with the Harry Potter Academic Conference for the next two days., but I wanted to share two resources for The Running Grave readers.  Both links include spoilers, naturally. 

First, Kurt Schreyer has a great new essay on epistemology in TRG published at the Strike and Ellacott files blog. 

Second, there an interview with "Robert Galbraith" was released on Facebook today. It can be viewed here:


My talk, "Robin Ellacott and the Running Hallows" is tomorrow at 10:10.  I'll post it here tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching this. Thanks for recommending it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.