Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Who Accuses Whom in the Anomie Mystery?


In my Ink Black Heart Re-Read, it struck me how many people are sure they know who Anomie is. I finally decided to map it out. 

In short:

  • Inigo thinks it's Yasmin
  • Yasmin thinks it's Inigo.
  • Tim thinks it's Rachel. 
  • Katya thinks it's Kea.
  • Kea and Wally think it's Pez
  • And Pez thinks it's Wally. 

Quite a spiderweb!  

Did I miss anyone? 


1 comment:

  1. Amazing scheme, thank you!!

    I would add:
    Bram thinks it's Zoe
    Zoe thinks it's Nils

    And also, for a while,
    Edie thought it was Seb
    Josh thought It was Bram

    Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated.