Spoiler warnings for The Running Grave

As of Nov. 1 2023, I have removed the blue text spoiler warning from The Running Grave. Readers should be forewarned that any Strike post could contain spoilers for the full series.

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Queen City Mischief and Magic: A Must for Virginia Magic Lovers

 


Magic lovers in the vicinity of Staunton, VA should get their robes and wands ready for the 8th Annual Queen City Mischief and Magic Festival.  Staunton is one of the most beautiful small towns in the USA and for one weekend each September, it transforms into a magical village, complete with dragons, mermaids, owls and butterbrew. I have been involved with festival planning since the inception in 2016, but this year I am celebrating my first year as Professor Emerita and attending as a plain old guest, along wth a few young friends. 

I've given some Cormoran Strike talks at the festival in years past. but I am taking a break from academic programming this year. Still, if any Farting Sofa Fans are planning to drop by, drop me a private email. I'm happy to pack a flask of creosote-colored Betty's tea and some coffee-walnut cake to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.